Are you ready for your next video? Need help optimizing your social media to reach a larger audience? Want to get started with your own podcast? Let’s connect!
I have had the pleasure of working with multiple clients and meeting some amazing people in my grateful, young life. I am looking forward to connecting with you and possibly adding another great story to my life.
MISERICORDIA UNIVERSITY – Digital Media Graduate Assistant: December 2017 – December 2019
- Worked with Director of Alumni Relations and Associate Director of Annual Giving to create and execute a comprehensive approach to alumni engagement and annual giving through digital and social media.
- Raise funds for select special projects and events coordinated by Alumni Relations and University Advancement division.
- Identify potential alumni donors through social and digital engagement.
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, & lead generation (fundraising/events).
- Increased alumni brand engagement which was the highest the department has ever experienced with 573%.
- Produced videography, photography, graphic design, and copy for all communication mediums.
- Facilitate and promote the immediate involvement of students in alumni relations prior to graduation and communicate the advantages of their involvement.
MISERICORDIA UNIVERSITY – Advisor, Students Today, Alumni Forever: April 2018 – December 2019
- Responsible for advising and oversight of student philanthropy team of 67 to promote the culture of philanthropy on campus.
- Execution and management of on-going student engagement and Senior Class Gift initiatives.
- Manage social media strategies that align with the organizations’ master communications plan.
- Manage campus engagement activities.
MISERICORDIA UNIVERSITY – Intern, Office of Student Engagement: April 2017-December 2017
- Developed and strategized the inaugural digital marketing plan.
- Created an Amazon Echo skill to read a daily message when asked.
- Managed webpages, social media, student portal, and SMS marketing.
MISERICORDIA UNIVERSITY – President, Students Today, Alumni Forever: April 2017-December 2017
- Developed and implemented a student philanthropy program for increasing overall student awareness of philanthropy. (ie. marketing program to increase awareness and reasons alumni support Misericordia).
- Managed communications and event strategies for first-year to senior class engagement and fundraising efforts.
- Organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with alumni, students, staff and faculty.
- Familiarity with the principles of friend/fund raising and annual giving.
- Experience working with diverse constituencies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
AFP Northeast PA – Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy: November 2018 The Association of Fundraising Professionals, NEPA Chapter recognized Misericordia University’s student-run philanthropic organization for their outstanding commitment to the community as leaders in philanthropy.